LinknGo Terms and Conditions
This document was last modified on July 1st 2019.
LnknGo pays commission for successful flights and hotels booked via links on your posts.
We reserve the right to change booking services (and to provide new services) to provide
the best functionality and revenue for LnknGo and our bloggers - these may have different
payment terms and conditions which we will notify you of.
- How much commision do I get paid?
- Commision depends on the booking agency, hotel and airline involved - usually between 1-8%.
LnknGo pays 80% of the commission paid by the booking agent to you.
- How long does it take to get paid?
- Payments are only usually made once the booking has been paid and is final (can't be cancelled).
- What is our minimum payment?
- Our minimum payment is 20EUR - if commissions in a month don't meet that level, it will roll
- What method do you use for payment?
- Paypal is our current preferred payment. LnknGo will pay Paypal transfer fees.
- Where can I see my Affiliate commision?
- Affiliate amounts are shown on your analytics page. Analytics will appear a week after you sign
LnknGo and begin receiving traffic.